1. The pictures must be clear, so as to avoid unclear display of products’ design due to out-of-focus or other reasons.
2. The background of the pictures should be single to avoid other contents appeared in the background. There should be appropriate brightness differences between products and its background in order to clearly show the products’ design.
3. When photographing, orthographic projection rules should be followed to avoid the distortion affected by the pictures’ perspective.
4. Pictures should avoid the glare, light reflection, shadow and reflection, etc.
5. The products in pictures should avoid containing contents and set-offs, but those contents and set-offs must be kept when clearly display of product’s design depends on them.